Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello...

Hello,

After much contemplation and hesitation on starting the blog, I finally decided to start this blog sitting at the corner of the Starbucks (I know, very touché). But on my defense, this was the only place I could separate myself from everything else and give my hundred percent commitment. New place, new projects!!
As this will be my very first post of my new blog, I would like to introduce myself formally. My name is Sabashree (pronounced like Sebastian, but instead the -ian in it is replaced by -ree), a 22-year-old girl on her attempt to write a blog for the very first time.
I am still not sure what my blog is going to be about, but I have decided to be very patience and let myself some time to grow and decide on what course this blog might take. I promise that it will be a mixed bag of everything, and hope it turns out as good as I picture it inside my head.

See you soon

-S




No comments:

Post a Comment