Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sweater Weather



              Wintertime is the quintessential time for wearing slouchy sweaters, and what better way to step up the game but by wearing it in white. The white brightens up the whole look yet keeping the look very casual. This pair of jeans is a hand me down from my cousin, although it was a size or two bigger than me. Since the jeans were so worn-in and comfortable it was too good of an opportunity to pass up.  I have been wearing these jeans as a 'boyfriend' jeans; I also roll it up at the bottom, making the jeans look more fitted. Lastly, in order to make this look more feminine; I decided to paired it up with these heels (which honestly goes along with everything I wear!). Since I was going out, and it had started to get dark, I decided to throw on a coat, just in case it gets chilly. :)
           Weather is slowly getting warmer now, I am so excited for spring time. Whether you are spending time with family, going out with your friends, or spending a quality ME time; I hope everyone has a great spring break. :)

-S













Forever 21 sweater, PacSun Jeans (old), Gifted Coat, Michael Kors watch, Ray ban aviators, TJmaxx.


No comments:

Post a Comment